100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru: Anuncia su segunda temporada y lanza su primer trailer.
The animated adaptation based on the manga of the same name » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru «, written by Naoki Yamakawa and illustrated by Akinari Nao , announced through its official website that the anime will feature a second season. Likewise, the first promotional trailer for the series was released, which stands out for revealing a fragment of the song » Baddest » that will give life to the opening of the series, which is performed by Virtual YouTuber Kaede Higuchi .
First promotional trailer
The production team of the animated project held the premiere of the series, on October 2, 2020.
For more information on the franchise and its animated adaptation, click here .
The voices announced are as follows:
- Yuuto Uemura playing Yusuke Yotsuya .
- Risa Kubota as the voice of Koromohiroshi Shindo .
- Azumi Waki in the role of Komatsu Hakozaki .
- Makoto Koichi in the role of Yuka Tokitachi .
- The Maho Film studio has commissioned Kumiko Habara to direct the anime .
- The composition of the series will be in the hands of Takao Yoshioka.
- The design of each character will be elaborated by Riria Kojima.
- The sound direction will be the exclusive task of Satoshi Yano.
- The musical composition will be the work of Ken Ito.
Let us remember that the work began its serialization in July 2016 through the Bessatsu Shonen Magazine ( Kodansha ) . Currently, he has a total of eight compiled volumes in distribution.
Synopsis for 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru:
The manga’s story revolves around Yusuke Yotsuya, who is a ninth grade student, without friends and is not a member of any club. But one day, he and two classmates are transported to another world where they must work together to survive.